Getting Started with Message.io
With Message.io, app developers can take existing chat applications and bring them to new enterprise chat platforms. Our API enables real time translation of methods, events, formatting, and additional messaging features.
Specifically, here's a quick run through of how Message.io enables cross platform apps:
Steps to go cross platform with Message.io:
- Developer replaces app endpoint with Message.io API
- Confirm API tokens to authenticate messages
- Provision and deploy chat apps on enterprise platforms with Message.io
- Cisco Spark
- Microsoft Teams
What's the opportunity?
Scale your app's reach and increase retention with your customers by deploying on more enterprise platforms.
Go to market quickly by deploying on every chat platform on day 1 without additional resources.
Deploy your app in a community of platforms and developers alongside you, dedicated to understand which features and guidance you need.
- Slack bot for employee enagement doubles their customer base by deploying to Cisco Spark and HipChat
- A phone based Twilio app transforms into a chat application on Slack and Google Hangouts
- Developers on the HipChat platform can extend their Atlassian connect products to other platforms with Message.io
- A business travel app quickly launches their go-to-market plan across all the major chat platforms
- A SaaS product has smart notification for where their customers are engaging daily
Quickly sign up for access to the enterprise chat platforms. Learn more »
Follow our step by step guides for getting up and running with Message.io and deploying your app cross platform. Learn more »